It's as easy as Freeze, portion, and Bake. A log makes about 18-20 cookies.
1. Preheat your oven to 145-155c | 290-310F. We highly suggest to use a better oven thermometer for a more precise temperature reading.
2. Prepare your baking pan. cut the parchment paper/ Baking paper to about the same size as your baking sheet/ baking pan. ** DO NOT use wax paper **
3. Portion your dough. Cut the log to about 1/2 - 1 inch thick or about 26 grams. Make sure your DC cookie dough is frozen before portioning and your oven is at the right temperature before portioning.
4. Place your portioned DC doughs on the pan, make sure you have spaces in between the dough because they will spread during the baking process.
5. Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
6. Let the cookies rest for about 10 -15 minute or until safe to touch. Cookies are crunchy for the first 2 hours but will start to get chewy from then on. It is best to let the cookies rest for a day or two at room temperature to achieve maximum chewiness.
7. You know what to do next...