Make your own freshly baked chewy cookies at home!
A log makes about 18-20 cookies.
1.Preheat your oven to 145C.
2. Prepare your baking tray and place a sheet of baking paper.
3. Cut the log to about 1 inch thick or whatever size your desire.
4. Place your cookie dough on the pan, make sure to leave enough space between the cookie doughs as they will spread during the baking process.
5. Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
6. Let the cookies rest for about 10 -15 minutes or until safe to touch. Cookies are crunchy for the first 2 hours but will start to get chewy from then on. It is best to let the cookies rest for a day or two at room temperature to achieve maximum chewiness.